What Are the Most Common Dental Procedures?
Dentists treat an incredible array of conditions (which is just one of the reasons why it’s so important to see a general dentist in Concord with plenty of experience and skill!).
There are some treatments, however, that are more common than others:
- Cleanings and Examinations: Everyone should have a professional cleaning and preventive examination at least twice per year. These treatments are crucial for both avoiding common dental conditions and catching any developing problems as early as possible, when treatment is simple and inexpensive.
- Fillings: Statistics show that just about every American adult will have at least one cavity at some point in their lifetime. While brushing, flossing, and routine preventive care will significantly reduce the number of cavities you experience, we’re not quite to the point of eliminating them entirely. Fortunately, at White Park Dental, we offer tooth-colored fillings so filling a cavity doesn’t have to mean marring your smile.
- Crowns: Crowns are a versatile treatment that we can use to rebuild a damaged tooth, protect a weak tooth, or conceal an unattractive tooth. Our crowns are designed to blend in beautifully with your existing dentistry so that nobody will be able to tell that you’ve had dental work done. They’ll just notice your beautiful, healthy smile!
- Root Canals: When a tooth develops an infection, a root canal can save it. We know that nobody is thrilled to hear that they need a root canal, but this valuable therapy will actually relieve the pain you are experiencing and help you avoid losing a tooth. We take your comfort seriously at White Park Dental and perform stress-free root canals with high success rates.
- Teeth Whitening: If your teeth aren’t looking their best, consider a professional teeth whitening treatment. Brightening your smile helps you look younger and can restore your confidence. It’s one of the fastest and most cost-effective ways to improve your appearance!
Visit our Concord NH Dental Office Today!
To learn more about these and the other treatments and procedures we offer at our general dentistry practice in Concord, NH, please call today and schedule a cleaning or a consultation!